Monday, December 17, 2012

Q&A: What are the finest supplements to take to build muscle?


Question by : What are the best supplements to take to develop muscle?

I am starting a health club quickly, I weigh 230lbs 6’4″. I do have some fat but just toning up willl get rid of it but im looking for really very good turn out and soon. I am a freshmen in college so I cant devote alot on supplements but give me suggestions anyways. Thanks!


Very best answer:


Answer by AskTheTrainerLIVE
Protein is the only truly worthy supplement to take for the long run along with a multi-vitamin Have a balanced diet program and you will get the very best long term final results and be doing 1000 push-ups a day when you happen to be 95 years old.


ALL other supplements only are excellent for temporary positive aspects on your wellness but permanent loss of cash from your bank account.


Give your answer to this query below!



Q&A: What are the finest supplements to take to build muscle?

No comments:

Post a Comment