Sunday, December 30, 2012

Q&A: How can I burn fat and not muscle?


Query by mrs. brightside: How can I burn fat and not muscle?

I am losing weight, but I have a scale that also measures the percentage of physique fat. My percentage of body fat is staying the exact same, even even though I am indeed losing weight. This can only mean one particular factor: I am apparently losing muscle mass and not actual fat. Can anybody give me some information or tips on how I can burn fat and not muscle?


Thanks!


Very best answer:


Answer by tennislover
you lift weights…. heavier weights

eat far more proteins..

take glutamine and whey protein..

prior to and right after workouts

an also prior to bed


u burn fat initial…


Give your answer to this query below!



Q&A: How can I burn fat and not muscle?

No comments:

Post a Comment