Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm about to see my phycyatrist this week and I am goin to bring up my insomnia difficulty?


Question by Austin: I’m about to see my phycyatrist this week and I’m goin to bring up my insomnia problem?

Do u think he will give me sleeping pills? I have spent years just dealing with attempting damn close to every single normal supplement even stuff like benadryl unisom and hella various brands of more than the counter sleeping aids. Nothin operates. What must I anticipate when I inform him about this?


Greatest answer:


Answer by J V
have you had a comeplete physical checkup ?


possibly you have an underlying physical issue?


hypersensitivity triggered by some types of autism and ADD ?


Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



I'm about to see my phycyatrist this week and I am goin to bring up my insomnia difficulty?

No comments:

Post a Comment