Saturday, December 29, 2012

Does holding your breath during weightlifting generate greater outcomes to muscle growth?


Query by : Does holding your breath for the duration of weightlifting make far better final results to muscle development?

My friend told me that a lack of oxygen will impact the lactic acid in the muscles and result in it to grow more quickly. Something like that. Is it correct? Must I hold my breath when lifting weights so my muscles develop quicker?


Greatest answer:


Answer by Live to Workout
Properly, I have watch a lot of bodybuilders on youtube and all of them stated that you need to breath properly. So I guess breath normally as you constantly do.


Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Does holding your breath during weightlifting generate greater outcomes to muscle growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment