Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How do I use these protein powder supplements?



Query by el_toro121: How do I use these protein powder supplements?

I have a tub of whey protein and a tub of Genr8 Vitargo S2. One is a protein powder and the other is for muscle recovery. Can I take each…ought to I use one particular or the other….should I take a single of them one particular day and the other the subsequent…need to I use the protein powder powder when I do upper physique and the recovery for lower physique? How ought to I divide the use between the two?


Greatest answer:


Answer by Fazel Mukati
use protein 1 hr before workout and recovery after workout

do for a month and you will see Big difference !


Give your answer to this question beneath!



How do I use these protein powder supplements?

No comments:

Post a Comment