Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Any suggestions for boosting power in the weight space?


Question by Dale: Any guidelines for boosting energy in the weight space?

I lift weights for two hours right after school 4-5 days a week. I’m a substantial, 14 year old, 6′ 1″ freshman that is obsessed with being the best at everything and staying fit. I comprehensive my workouts, but I discover I tend not to be so in to it following a whilst and feel as though I don’t have considerably power? Any tips for this? (supplements, diet program, sleep patterns, water intake, warm ups, anything.)


Greatest answer:


Answer by David Haun
Consume sufficient and sleep sufficient. Those are most important.

Make sure you aren’t overtraining.


Supplement-smart, use a multi vitamin and take fish oils.

Other than that, you can safely use caffeine for a pre-workout boost,

but at 14 I am not sure that I would… Though I doubt you are worried about

stunting your growth.


Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Any suggestions for boosting power in the weight space?

No comments:

Post a Comment