Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Can you make 1% chocolate milk or do you have to buy it for muscle recovery?


Query by trunksbarrera: Can you make 1% chocolate milk or do you have to acquire it for muscle recovery?

I read askmen.com that 1% Chocolate milk is great for muscle recovery. I was asking yourself if I have to acquire it or if I can make it. If I don’t have to get can somebody give me some methods on how to make 1% chocolate milk and give me a list of what to acquire. Thank You in advance.


Finest answer:


Answer by Mabisking2
Get it as the grocery shop are you kidding me? Even if its two% who cares drink a tiny less milk is milk chocolate makes no distinction.


Give your answer to this question below!



Can you make 1% chocolate milk or do you have to buy it for muscle recovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment