Thursday, November 15, 2012

How can I train my physique to stick to a wholesome sleep pattern?



Question by Jesse: How can I train my physique to comply with a healthful sleep pattern?

I am a night owl. I do not sleep till three perhaps four in the morning. What are some techniques that can aid me get to sleep possibly by 9 or 10? (besides sleeping pills, I refuse to use any medication as a sleep help) I have attempted on my own but it really is challenging for me.

Any options? (Hurry, I am acquiring sleepy) lol


Finest answer:


Answer by iris rubi
what i would do is go to sleep when you happen to be sleepy. the subsequent day wake up at the time you require to by setting your alarm clock. the subsequent day go to sleep earlier and your physique will begin to get use to it. or smoke a bowl.


Give your answer to this query under!



How can I train my physique to stick to a wholesome sleep pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment