Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How long does it take to heal torn calf muscle?


Question by xoxo: How lengthy does it take to heal torn calf muscle?

Hi I’m a 21 year old college dance group girl. I tore my gastronomic muscle. I was place on crutches but not told how lengthy just “several weeks”. How lengthy must I use the crutches? Its a grade two. And they put me in a boot also?


Very best answer:


Answer by PooPooLaTrash
Average healing time for a grade II gastrocnemius tear is four to eight weeks. Grade II is a basic phrase that covers a lot of territory (up to 90 % of the muscle fibers). If your injury is on the lower end of the percentage range, recovery time will most likely be more quickly than if the injury is on the upper end of the percentage.


Your medical professional will be in a position to inform you when you can stop crutch walking and commence weight bearing without having help.


Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



How long does it take to heal torn calf muscle?

No comments:

Post a Comment