Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Can you get a swollen lymph node in your groin from a strained ankle?


Query by shavy20: Can you get a swollen lymph node in your groin from a strained ankle?

I strained my appropriate ankle poor about a week ago, it was truly swollen and now it is all bruised and ugly. But anyway yesterday I found swollen lymph node in my groin region on the left side of my physique. I’ve also had a cold but idk why my lymph node in my groim would be swollen from a head cold.


Best answer:


Answer by Mulia
Metabolic waste, patogens (virus, bacteria, pollutant and so on.) and systemic infection can cause swollen limph nodes. muscle strain prevent one to carry out joint movement or stretching, this can trigger accumulation of the wase in the lymph nodes.

Lymphatic drainage massage will help you to resolve this problem and speed up the recovery of strained ankle.


Give your answer to this question beneath!



Can you get a swollen lymph node in your groin from a strained ankle?

No comments:

Post a Comment