Monday, November 26, 2012

How extended does it take for a muscle to heal after a strain?


Question by Lis: How long does it take for a muscle to heal after a strain?

I am not confident if I’ve strained, pulled or torn a muscle in my chest………..it’s the right side of my chest. Never even know how I did it, just all of a sudden I felt discomfort and it got worse and worse and I realised it’s the muscle. I can not think of something that could have triggered it apart from me carrying my baby. Is there anything I could take or do to make it heal swiftly?


Greatest answer:


Answer by irishmuscle9
since its ur chest muscle, it shouldnt take extended to recover from a strain. as extended as u dont do a bunch of push ups u really should be fine.


Add your personal answer in the comments!



How extended does it take for a muscle to heal after a strain?

No comments:

Post a Comment