Monday, November 19, 2012

Q&A: How do I break this poor sleeping habit?



Query by Adelyn: How do I break this negative sleeping habit?

I go to sleep close to four or five in the morning and wake up at around 2pm, I want to locate away to get back to going to sleep about 9 or ten, school starts in a single week and I never want to wake up actually tired simply because I have to get used to waking up at 5:40. So please if you have any guidelines, please help!


Very best answer:


Answer by ana paola
You’ll just have to make your self alter.


No caffeine or sugar following 6 pm.

No Television all nite assists.

Because if you do if just keeps you ‘up all nite’.


Begin to sleep at ll.

Get up at 5.

Make coffee.

By five:40 you will be awake.


issue solved.


Also assists to do physical perform during the day to get tired so you

can sleep at nite like lawn mowing or anything. Just a thought.


Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: How do I break this poor sleeping habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment