Monday, November 26, 2012

I take two milligrams of Lorazepam per night to sleep--is that a lot? How do I wean myself off of this?



Question by cajun: I take two milligrams of Lorazepam per evening to sleep–is that a lot? How do I wean myself off of this?

I’ve gradually worked my way up to taking 2 milligrams of Lorazepam per night to sleep. My body is becoming accustomed to this quantity and it really is not working as nicely as it utilized to for me. If my doctor recommends shifting medications, how do I wean myself off of Lorazepam?


Very best answer:


Answer by booklover eight
it is a funny thing but do u know that if you take much more than prescribed it can actually hold u awake, now I don’t know why but it triggers the other way, u wont have to wean your self of the med u are taking as the dr, will just be replacing what u are on now.


What do you assume? Answer under!



I take two milligrams of Lorazepam per night to sleep--is that a lot? How do I wean myself off of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment