Thursday, November 22, 2012

Q&A: Why do my legs really feel wierd when I attempt to sleep?



Question by Rachel: Why do my legs feel wierd when I try to sleep?

Each and every now and then when I’m trying to sleep I will get a weird feeling in 1 of my legs (not always the very same leg and not each at the same time). It’s hard to describe it other than if feels like I require to stand up and stroll around. It almost feels like the muscles are tense but not very. Much more like if I flex my leg muscles it will go away. It comes back each couple of minutes till I ultimately fall asleep from the sleep help I take. Does any person know what this is?


Greatest answer:


Answer by Ted J
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=restless+legs&fr=ush-ans

check your blood sugar.


What do you think? Answer beneath!



Q&A: Why do my legs really feel wierd when I attempt to sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment