Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Q&A: Do sleep aids replenish your physique the way REM sleep does, because i discovered they make you skip REM?


Query by derelicte: Do sleep aids replenish your body the way REM sleep does, simply because i discovered they make you skip REM?

In school, i discovered that sleep aids made you skip REM sleep, so it would have been greater to go with option less medicated methods to sleep. I’ve heard individuals although say that, on sleep aids they wake up replenished just the very same as if they had their REM sleep. So was the details outdate, or possibly one thing overlooked?


Finest answer:


Answer by Interfer0
It depends on the sleep help. I favor Valerian root pills. They are a all-natural supplement, and they place me into a deep deep REM. I also don’t wake up all groggy, but it is harder to pull me out of sleep. I can not wake up to an alarm. They give you extremely vivid dreams they are actually neat.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: Do sleep aids replenish your physique the way REM sleep does, because i discovered they make you skip REM?

No comments:

Post a Comment