Thursday, November 15, 2012

Q&A: What day-to-day all-natural vitamin supplements help strengthen the immune program?


Question by daniela: What every day organic vitamin supplements aid strengthen the immune method?

I was recently told by a physician that I have a normally weak immune technique… I have the immune program of an elementary school kid. :( I am eighteen years old and I oppose taking pharmaceutical drugs whenever attainable so can anybody recommend organic supplements that would support prevent sickness and assist strengthen my immune technique?


Finest answer:


Answer by kk
Vitamin C is the very best.

Specifically Ester C.

1 tablet is good for 24h, and won’t bother your stomach.

Some folks like echinacea, but that has the prospective to negatively interact with other medications.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: What day-to-day all-natural vitamin supplements help strengthen the immune program?

No comments:

Post a Comment