Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How do i convice my parents to purchase me whey protein?


Question by goku ssj4: How do i convice my parents to purchase me whey protein?

i workout really difficult each and every other day and i lift the maxium weights i can in order to be able to do 12 reps.i actually require whey protein for muscle recovery and to get muscle mass but my parents state that these are anabolics and i will result in harm to my organs.what can do to convice them to acquire me whey protein


Greatest answer:


Answer by kiana
You want to be truthful or not?if not just hide it somewhere and use it!if yes,lecture them about the advantages of whey prt and inform them that this does’t have significant side effects!ask them to search about it and prove that it is not dangerous!


Give your answer to this query beneath!



How do i convice my parents to purchase me whey protein?

No comments:

Post a Comment