Thursday, November 29, 2012

What excercises can I do with dumbbells to create muscle the fastest?


Query by Black knight: What excercises can I do with dumbbells to construct muscle the fastest?

I am trying to get ripped to get into higher school football and I have 6 months to do it I have began from a month ago and have seen slight benefits I want far more muscle


Finest answer:


Answer by RAJ
Not considerably muscle you can gain with just dumbbells alone.May possibly be your biceps will show out little. But considering that you have 6 months join a Fitness center and see for yourself the result, with an hour daily and five days a week.Take 30% of intake of food as protein and by no means go to fitness center hungry.Very good luck.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



What excercises can I do with dumbbells to create muscle the fastest?

No comments:

Post a Comment