Thursday, November 15, 2012

What is the very best way to create muscle toning?


Query by Daniel: What is the best way to create muscle toning?

I’m in my early 20s, and I go to the fitness center regularly. I actually appreciate performing strength training exercises. I was just questioning: what particularly do I have to do to develop good muscle toning? I personally am interested much more in muscle toning as opposed to muscle size.


What workout routines do I have to do, how much of each and every workout and how frequently?


Thanks!


Greatest answer:


Answer by Mohammed
i in fact lift weights, play football/basketball, the whole nine yards so what I am about to say will sound crazy but…yoga :/


Add your personal answer in the comments!



What is the very best way to create muscle toning?

No comments:

Post a Comment