Saturday, November 24, 2012

Q&A: Any suggestions for very good vitamin supplements to aid in energy and mood?



Question by Fancy: Any tips for good vitamin supplements to aid in energy and mood?

I am 42 yr. old lady that had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. I now have the hot flashes, mood swing, etc etc. I look to constantly be tired, no matter what I do..I think some if it might be anxiety( I have a son in Iraq). I don’t sleep effectively at night, throughout the day I have no power, but when time for bed I just toss and turn and then never keep asleep by way of the evening… I dont like to take medicines, so if anybody has any “natural” remedies, I would be most grateful.


Very best answer:


Answer by bugsie
I will give you 2 answerer’s.

a single you will like one you will not like, but both are affordable.

1 Take enormous doses of vitamin B plus b 12….liquid and below your tong. Since tablets do not get absorbed into your physique and you just pee it out.

B+B-12 will aid to adjust your mood.

When you combine it with massive doses of soy anything most typically you can right the majority of your problems.


two. I react favorably to the vitamin B but, soy doesn’t support me at all.

So I require to supplement the missing serotonin in my brain with ten mg. and only 10mg for years now, I do that with Celixa.

Certain life situations eat up the non replaceable provide of serotonin in our brains.

When it is gone, a common sadness takes over.

The I cannot cope, I cannot sleep, I am type of sad, but no purpose why, also tired of life feeling…distinct from suicide.

I by no means have had kill myself feelings…just too tired to try.

The medicine replaces the worn out serotonin and you rebuild the provide as extended as you take the Celixa.

Now I am not a Physician, Chemist, or an herbalist.

I am a woman of 54 years of age. I tried it all, this combo of vitamins and one medication performs for me.


Perhaps not for you, but I only have me to go on for encounter!


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: Any suggestions for very good vitamin supplements to aid in energy and mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment