Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How considerably protein powder ought to I drink immediately after a two hour workout?



Question by philip mcdonald: How much protein powder must I drink right after a 2 hour workout?

I began lacrosse workouts yesterday, and I truly want to get the most out of it. I want to develop my muscle noticeably. So how significantly whey protein powder should I take with water immediately after an hour of lifting and an hour of operating for optimum muscle recovery/development? By the way, the operating is required, so must I add two scoops of protein to make up for the calories lost running?


Very best answer:


Answer by hoodedwarrior
40-50 grams of protein should do you well. Attempt adding some quick digesting carbs like sugary candy or honey it’ll aid with recovery and muscle development about 20-60 grams.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



How considerably protein powder ought to I drink immediately after a two hour workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment