Friday, November 30, 2012

How can I speed up the recovery of my muscle fever?



Query by KK: How can I speed up the recovery of my muscle fever?

I had a 1 hour aerobic class and a Tae-Bo class (1 hr too) yesterday. Today, I have a huuge muscle pain and I want to get rid of it by tomorrow. Is there a way I can speed up my muscle recovery? It hurts and tomorrow I have both a Tae-Bo class and a strength instruction class at the health club.


Help!


xx


Greatest answer:


Answer by britt_12393
you have a create up of lactic acid in your muscles, that is whats causing the discomfort. the very best way to get rid of this is drink alot of water, stretch, and do tiny amounts of exercise even though it hurts to assist push the acid out of your muscles


Add your personal answer in the comments!



How can I speed up the recovery of my muscle fever?

No comments:

Post a Comment