Friday, November 30, 2012

What sort of benefits would I get if I mix half soy/cow milk in my protein shake?



Question by Lighting: What sort of positive aspects would I get if I mix half soy/cow milk in my protein shake?

Immediately after I workout,I wanna attempt and build lean muscle. Or must I just do strait cow’s milk? What would be far better for muscle recovery? I like to mix mix cow’s milk with a scoop of Slim-Quickly Protein. Would I benefit from mixing half cows half soy milk rather?


Very best answer:


Answer by Michael
Chuck Norris would round home kick your a$ $ threw the nearest window.

Thats the advantage

Entire milk all the way!


Add your personal answer in the comments!



What sort of benefits would I get if I mix half soy/cow milk in my protein shake?

No comments:

Post a Comment