Monday, November 12, 2012

Q&A: Does any person know of a organic supplement to take for hot flashes?


Question by dduty45: Does any person know of a natural supplement to take for hot flashes?

I had a hysterectomy in July, and I have truly been getting trouble sleeping, and a lot of problems with hot flashes. Does anyone know of a all-natural supplement that would aid? I take medication for higher blood pressure, so black co hash, is out of the question, along with ginseng, and so forth. I also cannot sleep, at all. I lay awake all night lengthy, eyes wide open. Any recommendations would be drastically appreciated. Thanks


Finest answer:


Answer by Jen D
Mexican Wild Yam has been shown to be very effective in alleviating hot flashes. It’s readily available at Entire Foods or any wellness food retailer.


Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: Does any person know of a organic supplement to take for hot flashes?

No comments:

Post a Comment